The only program designed for teachers who want to take control of your financial future and create passive income through blogging.
Why Teacher Blog Academy?
You’re a busy teacher who wants to make more money, but you don’t have the time for another job… and you have no desire for another boss.
Teacher Blog Academy is right for you if you want a side hustle that:
- Has flexible hours. You can blog from anywhere, at anytime… even in your jammies!
- Utilizes your teacher skills. You’re a great communicator, and if you can handle the tech of a 21st century classroom, you can handle the tech of a blog.
- Lets you be your own boss. You’re a highly motivated person. Set your own goals and schedule!
- Allows for multiple streams of income. With a blog you can make money in numerous ways. There’s no limit to the amount of money you can make!
- Lets you pursue your passions. Whatever you’re interested in, you can blog about. I’m not kidding. Anything.
- Doesn’t require active selling. You can make money blogging without bugging your friends and family to buy things.
By the end of this program you will have…
Nailed down your blog identity
Instead of just thinking about it, we’ll help you get started with a clearly defined blog niche, name, and tagline
Built a website that you’re proud to tell everyone about
Tech doesn’t have to be scary. We’ll walk you through each step so you can share your blog with confidence
Identified your ideal audience and content pillars
Know who you’re writing for and what they’re most interested in so you can write posts that have them coming back for more
Mastered my simple process for consistent content creation
Learn and customize my proven 3-step system that makes planning, crafting, and distributing your weekly content a breeze
Monetized your blog in at least one way… probably more!
Get to know the 6 primary ways to make money from blogging and choose one (or more) to get started with
Established routines that allow you to keep growing
Set your eyes on the future and determine a long-term plan for your flourishing business!
But above all else…
Teacher Blog Academy will give you the confidence to finally create consistent, scalable income without burning yourself out
There’s no need to flounder around on your own or spend hours searching for reputable how-to videos online. Just follow the Teacher Blog Academy Roadmap to fast-track your success!
Making key decisions before you start your blog will save you time and energy, and get you started on the right foot.
To set your blog up for success, you will:
- Define and clarify your niche
- Come up with a catchy name and tag line
- Choose your domain provider and blog host
- Install your blog’s theme and plugins to help it look and operate how you want it to
Your website is your home base, and the place people go to learn from you and engage with your brand.
Building a strong foundation for your business will have you:
- Construct and refine the 3 pages every blog needs
- Complete your backend setup and installations
- Ensure your blog is secure
- Set up your email account and connect it to your blog
- Connect your website to Google, Facebook, and Pinterest
Great content is the shortest path between you and raving fans.
To create content that helps your audience know, like and trust you, you will:
- Identify your ideal customer group
- Establish your primary content pillars
- Utilize my proven 3-step system to plan, craft, and distribute your blog posts
- Create purposeful content to engage your audience
- Create and apply your social media strategy
With all the pieces in place, and your audience steadily growing, it’s time to start making money from your blog!
To monetize your blog you will:
- Explore ad networks
- Develop pitches to work with corporate sponsors for posts
- Utilize affiliate marketing to promote products you love
- Sell your own products and/or services
Once you have the pieces in place, there’s no limit to how much your blog can earn!
As you continue to apply what you learned in TBA, you will:
- Develop a long-term vision for your business
- Increase efficiency in your work and explore new streams of income
- Eliminate, automate, and delegate tasks to focus on your zone of genius
- Increase your income again, and again!
Are you ready to learn the precise actions you need to take to build a profitable blog so you can save time and focus on the tasks that are going to get you where you want to go as fast as possible?
You can! When you enroll in Teacher Blog Academy you’ll finally be able to stop dreaming about creating passive income and start doing it!
You’ll have the roadmap you need to feel confident, in control, and clear about what to do, in what order, and how to do it efficiently. If you’re ready to get your blog up and running and making you money… your seat in the Teacher Blog Academy is waiting!
3 Things You Need to Be a Successful Blogger
Something to Say
If there is a topic you’re passionate about – literally any topic under the sun – you can start a blog.
And don’t worry about being an “expert” either. Your perspective is valid whether you’ve put in 10,000 hours and reached mastery or you’re just starting out.
Willingness to Learn
As a teacher, you are used to being the one people go to with questions. As a student, you need to be okay with asking questions and not knowing all the answers. You need to fall and get back up, just like you tell your students to do.
Bonus: Putting yourself in the position of a student again will help you understand the kids in your classroom even better.
A Trusted Guide and A Proven Process
There’s no need to do this on your own. I made plenty of mistakes in my 10 years of blogging, and I created this course so you don’t have to repeat them. I know what you need to do, and I understand teacher life – because I am one – which makes this program a perfect fit for educators.
You don’t have time for trial and error. You need a clearly defined curriculum, a proven system, and a mentor who’s been where you are now.
Hey Teach, I’m Stacey!
Today I’m a blogging mentor for educators who are ready to take control of your financial future by making passive income through blogging. I work with teachers from all over the world who are broke and burnt out, to help them make more money, follow their passions, and explore career options.
My blog changed my life in ways I never thought possible. In the first month, I made $2.11. Not much, to be sure. But it was enough to let me see the possibilities, boost my confidence, and expose me to a whole new world of people and opportunities.
Along the way I discovered that a side hustle can serve as both a distraction from, and a complement to teaching. Having another outlet and a way to turn off my teacher brain allowed me to enter my classroom refreshed and ready to go. The learning I was doing to build my business made me a more creative and empathetic teacher. And let’s be honest, making money is fun!
Before you can take the financial reigns of your own life, you must decide that want more, and that you are determined to get it.
When you say yes to the Teacher Blog Academy you:
Set aside the excuses that have held you back in the past
Make a commitment to control your fiscal well being
Declare yourself open to new ideas, different ways of thinking, and making more money
Module 1: Decide
- Defining your niche
- Naming your blog
- Creating a tagline
- Setting up domain & hosting
- Installing a WordPress theme & plugins
Module 2: Build
- Three essential pages
- Menus & footers
- Terms & policies
- Setting up an email account
- Your social network
- Connecting analytics
- Your ideal audience
- Content pillars
- The purpose of your content
- Choosing topics
- Crafting great titles
- The content promise
- Writing engaging posts
- Search engine optimization
Module 4: Earn
- Earning through ads
- Affiliate marketing
- Sponsored content
- Selling digital & physical products
- Marketing your services
- Creating attractive lead magnets
- Simple email nurture sequence
- Marketing on social media & beyond
- Understanding & using Google Analytics
- Simple sales funnels
I’ll show you a quick and easy way to pick your brand colors and fonts so you don’t get stuck on this step and you can start creating content. With some simple tips and free tools, you can create a look for your website that’s attractive and expressive.
Creating a simple logo
There’s no need to hire an expensive designer to create a logo for your blog. I’ll show you how to use popular graphics tools to make your own simple logo that you can proudly display on your website and across social media.
Hiring someone to help with your business is a big step, and full of pitfalls. Learn some tips on what to outsource first, how to hire the right contractor, and ways to onboard them effectively. Plus, a few things not to do (from my own personal experience).
Running a WordPress website can feel daunting, so I’m providing a tech vault to support you with little tips, tricks, and hacks you can use to keep your website humming along. The tech vault will continually expand based on questions from students!
These lessons are designed to take you through every single step of the blog building process (including all the tech).
Every lesson is created with teachers in mind, understanding that you don’t have hours a day to spend on your business.
Join the private Facebook group for Teacher Blog Academy students to get support, feedback, and encouragement on your journey.
Plus, weekly Ask Me Anything posts where you can drop any question you’ve got for me!
Because we know busy teachers don’t have time for monthly calls, we do things a little differently.
Need help with a decision? Want feedback on your site? No problem, and no need to wait! Just post your question in the group and we’ll answer you with a loom video right then and there!
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never blogged before. Is this course for me?
YES! Teacher Blog Academy is made for people just starting out. We cover all the basics from making sure that you have chosen the right niche to setting up your site to making passive income through your blog.
When will I get access to the course?
You’ll receive instructions to create your username and password within 15 minutes of enrolling. As soon as you sign in you’ll have access to all the course modules.
Is it okay if my blog isn’t related to teaching?
Absolutely! Your blog can be about anything you want. If you want to focus on something based on your classroom experience, great! If not, great!
At Teacher Blog Academy, our goal is to help you build a profitable blog in manageable steps and in a way that’s sustainable for busy professionals, like you!
How long does it take to start earning money?
I suggest my students start utilizing passive income strategies, like ads and affiliate links, as soon as they start publishing, so… not long! That said, you’re not going to make tons of money right away. I made $2.11 my first month. With blogs, slow and steady is the way to go!
What if I discover this course isn’t for me?
We have a 14-day no-questions-asked refund policy. Just email support [at] sidehustleteachers [dot] com to request a refund.
How much can I earn as a blogger?
Your potential income as a blogger is limited only by your ambition.Because bloggers can earn money in multiple ways – ads, affiliate sales, sponsored content, direct sales, your own products or services – your earnings are essentially limitless!
How long will I have access to the course?
You have lifetime access to all course materials and all future updates for no extra charge!
- My 5-step roadmap to making passive income through a blog (Value $997)
- Content Made Simple framework for content creation (Value $297)
- Private Facebook community with daily coaching (Value $997)
- Bonus: Branding Basics (Value $97)
- Bonus: Creating a Simple Logo (Value $97)
- Bonus: Outsourcing Tasks to a VA (Value $97)
Total Value of over $2,500
YOUR INVESTMENT: $497
or pay in 3 or 6 installments