The only 8-week program designed for teachers to show you how to take control of your financial future, create passive income through blogging, and be seen as the expert you are in 8 weeks or less.
Let me guess. You…
…realize you deserve more than you can make at your day job as a teacher, but you still love teaching and aren’t quite ready to give that up
…have tried to make money tutoring, running a club or coaching, but find yourself working harder and not making enough to make it worth it
…know there must be a simple way to supplement your income but are frustrated with all the confusing and misleading info out there
…love to write and share your thoughts and perspective, but struggle to know how to attract readers and actually monetize what you write and you just want to do it right so that it works
What you want is…
- A way to make additional money without having to leave your house or trade your time for dollars
- A clear roadmap to get you from where you are now to a profitable blog you love that creates income while you sleep
- A simple way to choose the right topics and content to create that attracts ideal readers and makes sales
- Where and how to spend your time to make it WORK for you rather than you doing a ton more work
The solution you’ve been longing for is here…
Introducing Teacher Blog Academy!
The only online 8-week program created just for teachers to show you exactly how to take control of your financial future, create passive income through blogging and finally have a profitable side hustle without having to quit your day job or leave your house!
Teacher Blog Academy is the perfect choice for you if…
- You need flexible hours for your side hustle. Blogging allows you to work from just about anywhere with power and the internet, at any time, even if you’re in your jammies!
- You have solid communication skills. Any teacher in the 21st century can handle the tech of a blog! Plus, your communication skills are KEY to making this work!
- You want to call the shots and be your own BOSS! Set your own goals and schedule!
- You want to create multiple streams of income, without limits, so that you can finally feel safe and stable with your income no matter what happens with your job or the economy
- You have a passion you want to pursue, but it sure would be great to make money from doing it at the same time!
- You don’t love active selling and you certainly don’t want to be bugging friends and family to buy your things! (You’ll never have to with this!)
At the end of Teacher Blog Academy you will…
Have a crystal clear blog identity
You will know your blog name, profitable niche, and your client attracting tagline!
Have built a drool-worthy website that you are excited to share with the world!
You’ll drop your fear of tech as I walk your step-by-step through each step of the process so that you will happily share your blog with complete confidence
Know your ideal audience and content pillars
So that you know exactly who you are writing to and their unique interests so that you write the perfect posts that have them coming back for more!
Mastered a simple process for consistent content creation
Discover my proven 3 step system that makes planning, crafting and distributing your weekly content a breeze so that you actually get it done!
Monetized your blog in at least one way…probably more!
Have a comprehensive understanding of the 6 primary ways you can make money from blogging and have chosen one or more to get started!
Have established a dedicated routine that allows you to keep growing
This isn’t the end, it’s only the beginning! You’ll have a long term plan for you and your flourishing business!
But above all else…
Teacher Blog Academy will give YOU the confidence to finally create consistent, scaleable income without burning yourself out, having to leave your house or trade your time for dollars!
Prior to starting this course, I had no idea what to do. I honestly didn’t even know who I wanted to reach. Stacey lays out the simple steps you need to take to gain the clarity necessary to build an engaging blog. You are guided through the entire process, which makes this course perfect for anyone who is busy. I was able to complete TBA even with a full teaching schedule. If you are on the fence, get off and take this course!
There’s no need to flounder around on your own or spend hours searching for reputable how-to videos online. Just follow the Teacher Blog Academy Roadmap to fast-track your success!
You’ll make key decisions that will save you time and energy as well as ensure you get started in the best way possible
To set your blog up for success, you will:
- Define and clarify your profitable niche
- Come up with a catchy name and tag line
- Choose your domain provider and blog host
- Install your blog’s theme and plugins to help it look and operate how you want it to
Buiild a simple, but powerful website where people will come to discover you, engage with your brand and learn more about what you do.
Building a strong foundation for your business will have you:
- Construct and refine the 3 pages every blog must have
- Complete your backend setup and installations without the overwhelm
- Ensure your blog is safe and secure
- Set up your email account and connect it to your blog
- Connect your website to Google, Facebook, and Pinterest
Great content is the shortest path between you and raving fans.
To easily create content that helps your audience know, like and trust you, you will:
- Identify your ideal customer group
- Establish your primary content pillars
- Utilize my proven 3-step system to plan, craft, and distribute your blog posts
- Create purposeful content to engage your audience
- Create and apply your social media strategy
With all the pieces in place, and your audience steadily growing, it’s time to start making money from your blog!
To monetize your blog you will:
- Set up social media accounts to start attracting readers to your blog
- Develop effective pitches to work with corporate sponsors for posts
- Utilize affiliate marketing to promote products you love and make money
- Sell your own products and/or your services
Once you have the pieces in place, there’s no limit to how much your blog can earn!
As you continue to apply what you learned in TBA, you will:
- Develop a long-term vision and strategy for your businesses continued success
- Increase efficiency in your work and explore new streams of income
- Eliminate, automate, and delegate tasks to focus on your zone of genius
- Increase your income again, and again!
Ready to learn the precise actions you need to take to build a profitable blog so you can save time and focus on the tasks that are going to make you money and get you monetized as fast as possible?
You can! When you enroll in Teacher Blog Academy you’ll finally be able to stop dreaming about creating passive income and start doing it!
You’ll have the exact roadmap I used to go from my first $2.11 to earning $300 a month in just 6 months
I know you need to feel confident, in control, and clear about what to do, in what order, and how to do it efficiently.
Join now to get your very own blog up and running and making you money… your seat in the Teacher Blog Academy is READY!
I’ve tried creating a content system for myself, but I never figured out an efficient way to do it. I was everywhere with my content and I needed something to bring me into focus. This program helped me streamline my process. The content planning worksheet was so helpful for that!
There are ONLY 3 Things You NEED to be a Successful, Profitable Blogger
Something to Say
If there is a topic you’re passionate about – literally any topic under the sun – you can start a blog.
And don’t worry about being an “expert” either. Your perspective is valid whether you’ve put in 10,000 hours and reached mastery or you’re just starting out.
Willingness to Learn
As a teacher, you are used to being the one people go to with questions. As a student, you need to be okay with asking questions and not knowing all the answers. You need to fall and get back up, just like you tell your students to do.
Bonus: Putting yourself in the position of a student again will help you understand the kids in your classroom even better.
A Trusted Guide and A Proven Process
There’s no need to do this on your own. I made plenty of mistakes in my 10 years of blogging, and I created this course so you don’t have to repeat them. I know what you need to do, and I understand teacher life – because I am one – which makes this program a perfect fit for educators.
You don’t have time for trial and error. You need a clearly defined curriculum, a proven system, and a mentor who’s been where you are now.
Hey Teach, I’m Stacey!
Today I’m a blogging mentor for educators who are ready to take control of your financial future by making passive income through blogging. I work with teachers from all over the world who are broke and burnt out, to help them make more money, follow their passions, and explore career options.
My blog changed my life in ways I never thought possible. In the first month, I made $2.11. Not much, to be sure. But it was enough to let me see the possibilities, boost my confidence, and expose me to a whole new world of people and opportunities. And when I sold that blog I was consistently earning several thousand dollars a month.
Along the way I discovered that a side hustle can serve as both a distraction from, and a complement to teaching. Having another outlet and a way to turn off my teacher brain allowed me to enter my classroom refreshed and ready to go. The learning I was doing to build my business made me a more creative and empathetic teacher. And let’s be honest, making money is fun!
What would you do with more money in your pocket? Here are just a few things that I and my TBA students have been able to do thanks to the income our blogs bring in:
- Pay for a weekly cleaner
- Go on a fabulous, non-budget vacation
- Start having my hair professionally dyed and highlighted
- Start a college fund for my son
- Set the heat to whatever temperature I want
- Hire a life coach
- Get a divorce and maintain my lifestyle
- Fly first class
- Leave teaching
- Buy a car with cash
You may recognize me from...
Before you can take the financial reins of your own life, you must decide that want more, and that you are determined to get it.
When you say yes to the Teacher Blog Academy today you:
Set aside the excuses that have held you back in the past, because blogging with a clearly defined roadmap is simple to do from anywhere and creates the income you’ve been craving without having to trade your time for dollars!
Make a commitment to control your fiscal well being, because in these crazy times, you need more than just a day job. You need a safety net and a back up plan, but one that doesn’t demand all of your time and energy is critical as a busy teacher!
Declare yourself open to new ideas, different ways of thinking, and making more money and expanding your impact! Imagine who you could reach with a global voice!
Here’s everything you can expect from Teacher Blog Academy
Module 1: Decide
- Choose your profitable niche
- Choosing your blog name
- Creating a catchy tagline that will pull readers into your world
- Setting up domain & hosting without tech fear
- Installing a WordPress theme & plugins that look professional without the big price tag!
Module 2: Build
- Create the three essential pages your website needs
- Build your Menus & footers
- Get legal with a proper terms & policies
- Setting up an email account
- Register for your social handles to connect with your audience
- Connecting analytics so you can track your results
- Define your ideal audience
- Choose your Content pillars
- The purpose of your content
- Choosing topics
- Crafting great titles
- The content promise
- Writing engaging posts
- Search engine optimization to create readers
Module 4: Earn
- Earning through ads
- Affiliate marketing
- Sponsored content
- Selling digital & physical products
- Marketing your services
- Creating attractive lead magnets
- Simple email nurture sequence to support and sell to your list
- Marketing on social media & beyond
- Understanding & using Google Analytics
- Simple sales funnels that sell!
You receive ALL of this for less than you’re probably paying for your Starbucks habit! …but wait there’s more!
BEAUTIFUL BRANDING BASICS ($97)
I’m giving you my branding basics secrets that help you choose the right brand colors and fonts so you don’t get stuck and you can start creating polished content immediately. With some simple tips and free tools, you can create a look for your website that’s attractive and expressive.
CREATING A PROFESSIONAL LOGO ($97)
There’s no need to hire an expensive designer to create a logo for your blog. I’ll show you exactly how to use a popular graphics tools to make your own awesome logo that you can proudly display on your website and across social media.
OUTSOURCING 101 ($197)
Hiring someone to help with your business is a big step, and full of pitfalls. Learn my top tips on what to outsource first, how to hire the right contractor, and ways to onboard them effectively. Plus, a few things not to do (from my own personal experience).
TECH VAULT (PRICELESS)
Running a WordPress website can feel daunting, so I’m providing a tech vault to support you with little tips, tricks, and hacks you can use to keep your website humming along. The tech vault will continually expand based on questions from students!
I’ve designed Teacher Blog Academy with everything you need! As a busy teacher I know you’ll appreciate…
Fast and Value Packed Lessons
These lessons are designed to take you through every single step of the blog building process (including all the tech).
Every lesson is created with teachers in mind, understanding that you don’t have hours a day to spend on your business.
Your very own private Facebook group for Teacher Blog Academy students to get support, feedback, and encouragement on your journey.
Plus, weekly Ask Me Anything posts where you can drop any question you’ve got for me!
Because we know busy teachers don’t have time for monthly calls, we do things a little differently.
Need help with a decision? Want feedback on your site? No problem, and no need to wait! Just post your question in the group and we’ll answer you with a Loom video right then and there!
I very much love Stacey’s “ask me anything” micro-coaching segments on Facebook. I’m so impressed with how quickly and thoroughly she has answered every single question I’ve submitted. There is consistently a timely response, complete with a personalized video from Stacey. This is the type of feedback I have yet to find elsewhere. Stacey speaks directly to you, shares her screen, and gives examples and context to thorough and complete answers. It’s so much better than saving up my questions for a monthly group coaching call only to hope your question might be answered. This is invaluable personalized feedback straight from the source. I love having a video I can refer back to when I deep dive into the problem I was trying to solve. Thank you, Stacey, for your attention to detail and for making each person feel heard and valued.
- My 5-step roadmap to making passive income through a blog
- Content Made Simple framework for content creation
- Private Facebook community with daily coaching
- Bonus: Branding Basics
- Bonus: Creating a Simple Logo
- Bonus: Outsourcing Tasks to a VA
- Bonus: Tech Vault
TBA’s full price of $497 is a bargain, but for just 3 DAYS
you can enroll for $100 off!
YOUR INVESTMENT: $497
or pay in 3 or 6 installments
We know that teachers don’t have time or money to waste on courses or tools that don’t work. That’s why we designed TBA to get you results! But if you enroll and aren’t satisfied, we’ve got your back with our 14-day NO QUESTIONS ASKED full refund. No hoops to jump through… no lengthy questionaires…
Yes, we’re THAT sure you’re going to love Teacher Blog Academy!
More from our students…
This course gave me clarity for my business. I was missing a lot of key elements and this course filled in what was missing. My content was lacking and not consistent. I have a plan now! I am not all over the place. Every entrepreneur needs this course!
Stacey is the real deal. She understands the complexities that come with starting a business and being a teacher because she is one. She provided valuable tips and ideas that I could begin implementing right away, which provided much needed relief to the chaos that lives in my head.
I love how Stacey was so encouraging and genuinely happy and supportive of me and my side hustle. She was able to make projects and next steps that had previously seemed so complex and nebulous in my mind all of a sudden become clear and simple. When there were steps I was self-conscious about taking, she was able to provide me with various ways I could approach it to match my comfort level, which I am positive was necessary to get me to actually do them, instead of just remaining paralyzed in fear. I am so relieved to have clear, doable next steps to move my hustle forward to the next level!
Who is Teacher Blog Academy not for?
While it sounds crazy for us to say, this program is not for everyone, and we don’t you to waste your time, energy, or money if this isn’t a good fit.
You should NOT join TBA if you:
- Are looking to get rich quick. You can absolutely start making money within a few weeks of building your blog, but it’s going to take time to create a sustainable income.
- Aren’t willing to try things that are outside your comfort zone. As a teacher, you are a master of an insane number of things. But being a blogger is going to require you to be a student again… with all the uncertainty that comes with it.
- Can’t carve out 30 minutes a day for your blog. Blogging is pretty much the most relaxed side hustle you can have, but you still need to be willing to set aside time every day to build your site, create content, or promote your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never blogged before. Is this course for me?
YES! Teacher Blog Academy is made for people just starting out. We cover all the basics from making sure that you have chosen the right niche to setting up your site to making passive income through your blog.
When will I get access to the course?
You’ll receive instructions to create your username and password within 15 minutes of enrolling. As soon as you sign in you’ll have access to all the course modules.
Is it okay if my blog isn’t related to teaching?
Absolutely! Your blog can be about anything you want. If you want to focus on something based on your classroom experience, great! If not, great!
At Teacher Blog Academy, our goal is to help you build a profitable blog in manageable steps and in a way that’s sustainable for busy professionals, like you!
How long does it take to start earning money?
I suggest my students start utilizing passive income strategies, like ads and affiliate links, as soon as they start publishing, so… not long! That said, you’re not going to make tons of money right away. I made $2.11 my first month. With blogs, slow and steady is the way to go!
Will this work for me if I am not a teacher?
TBA is built for teachers because I know they work long hours both inside and outside the classroom. However, if you are looking for a way to build a side hustle and are a coach, course creator or virtual assistant you will find TBA is a great resource for you! If you have any questions regarding the program, don’t hesitate to send an email to support [at] sidehustleteachers [dot] com.
How much can I earn as a blogger?
Your potential income as a blogger is limited only by your ambition. Because bloggers can earn money in multiple ways – ads, affiliate sales, sponsored content, direct sales, your own products or services – your earnings are essentially limitless!
How long will I have access to the course?
You have lifetime access to all course materials and all future updates for no extra charge!
What if I discover this course isn’t for me?
We have a 14-day no-questions-asked refund policy. Just email support [at] sidehustleteachers [dot] com to request a refund.
- My 5-step roadmap to making passive income through a blog (Value $997)
- Content Made Simple framework for content creation (Value $297)
- Private Facebook community with daily coaching (Value $997)
- Bonus: Branding Basics (Value $97)
- Bonus: Creating a Simple Logo (Value $97)
- Bonus: Outsourcing Tasks to a VA (Value $97)
- Bonus: Tech Vault (Priceless)
Total Value of over $2,500
TBA’s full price of $497 is a bargain, but for just 3 DAYS
you can enroll for $100 off!
YOUR INVESTMENT: $497
or pay in 3 or 6 installments